I recently sat down with Jason Cooney from The Tender Team, a tender and bid writing extraordinaire. He and his team have a huge 85% win rate when helping their clients bid for council contracts in their local area. With numbers like that, it’s clear that Jason knows his stuff.
I was lucky enough to pick his brains and draw out as much practical, actionable advice for Tradie Success listeners as possible. Jason didn’t disappoint – he happily shared his insider tips, including:
- The best places to look for tender opportunities
- How to decide which tenders are worth your while
- What to include in your tender
- How to make your tender stand out from the competition
- And much, much more
Listen now and set yourself up for tender success.
Get your exclusive gifts here
Jason is also offering Tradie Success listeners two exclusive free gifts.
- The first is his must-have Bid-No Bid Guide that you can use when considering bidding for a tender. It asks you a few questions that’ll help you decide whether a tender is suitable for you, or not.
- The second is massive. If you’re working on a tender and you want Jason’s expert advice, simply shoot him an email or give him a buzz on his mobile and leave a message. Full contact details are on his website - thetenderteam.com.au