Picture this: You're standing in a room filled with your industry peers, holding a shiny trophy. The crowd erupts in applause, and you have a huge grin from ear to ear. That moment of recognition and achievement is a testament to your hard work, dedication, and the exceptional value you bring to your customers.
Recently we sat down with Karen Hall, founder of Reputation by Design, to explore the many benefits of entering awards, and how to win one for your business.
Karen and her team have helped all kinds of Australian business owners to win over 480 awards. Most recently they achieved an impressive 100%-win rate in the 2023 Asia Pacific Stevie Awards for clients they helped with awards submissions.
What we covered in our chat
In our interview, she graciously shared her knowledge, insights and experience on:
- The benefits of entering your business for award nomination
- The types of businesses eligible to be nominated for an award
- How to create a winning submission and differentiate your submission from other businesses that enter
- How much time it takes to apply for an award
- What to do if your business is nominated for an award, and achieves a win or place
- The impact that winning awards has had on clients in different sectors
Special offer for our listeners
Interested in winning an award for your business?
Karen is providing listeners of the Tradie Success Podcast with a really generous offer to get started . Simply contact her at reputationbydesign.com and mention that you listened to her interview at Tradie Success, and she’ll do some free bespoke awards research, tailored to your business sector, to find out exactly what's available, and when it opens. She'll ask a couple of questions upfront, and then dive into the research. It will take a couple of days and then she’ll come back to you with some recommendations. there’s no obligation. All she asks is that you review it and give her some feedback.