As you know firsthand, business owners are very busy. But what exactly are you busy doing?
Are you spending the bulk of your hours working IN your trade business, and not finding time to work ON the important things that will help you grow your customer base and increase the size of your business?
These are tricky questions to answer, but it’s important that you take the time to reflect. Learning how to best use your time can result in a business that’s not only surviving, but thriving.
In this podcast, I share with you some very useful strategies to help you do the following:
- Determine where you are spending most of your time.
- Divide your time effectively to ensure smooth and profitable day-to-day operations, as well as future growth.
- Find even more time in the day to work on tasks that need to be done. I’ll give you seven different ways you can achieve more each and every working day.
I’ll also introduce you to a formula for time management for business growth created by Tim Dwyer, Director of one of the world’s most respected business consultancy firms, Shirlaws.
Following Tim’s formula is a really insightful exercise, as it demonstrates just how much of a difference you can make to your revenue with his unique business capacity and time zoning strategies.
You know how the saying goes, “time is money”. Start using non-productive time right now. This episode of Tradie Success is just 30 minutes long – it’s the perfect thing to listen to now, or to subscribe to on your phone and listen to next time you jump in the car or hit the gym.
Let’s finish with this inspiring quote that really captures the essence of today’s podcast.
Download Your Free “Working On Your Business” Checklist
Want to improve your time management but not sure where to start? Download the Tradie Success ‘What You Need To Work On In Your Business Checklist' now.
This valuable checklist gives you
- the Business Owner’s Weekly Work Zones guide
- a step-by-step exercise that will help you uncover your revenue capacity and short fall
- tips for ways to improve what you’re doing to maximize your revenue
- sure fire strategies you can use to get more time in your day
If you’re serious about growing your business by better managing your time, this checklist is the perfect tool to get you organised and keep you focused.